Sunday 12 October 2008

Cyclists beware.....

Ok, picture this......

Castle grounds, Me, Dillon the dog, Millie and Josie walking along the river looking at the fish and the ducks.....Dillon on a retractable lead ventures over to the bin, crossing the cycle lane...along comes man on bike, I shout, man on bike doesn't hear, I tug at Dillons lead shouting Dillon, Dillon ignores me, man carries on and rides into Dillon's lead....Crash Bang Wallop.....a big pile of westie, man and bike, Josie cries, I shout at man. I then look at man's bike to find somethind flesh coloured hanging off the handle bar....shit myself thinking his arm has fell off!

Turns out to be a prosthetic arm.......as much as it could have been a really nasty accident and the guy is probably still trying to pick his bike up with his one good hand I couldn't look back.......for pissing myself with laughter!!! Is that really wrong of me???

I did manage to apologise before I fled the scene almost crying.........


I will be going to hell won't I?????

1 comment:

Susie said...

OMG I am sat here pmfsl laughing, in fact I am crying, tears are rolling down my face imagining this!!!!! :o))