Friday 10 October 2008

Road rage + Frank = Carnage!!!

Bloody male drivers......! Now, I won't bore you with the details of how the cars were positioned and why, all you need to know is that I was in the right!!! Some silly guy basically threw his arms around at me until I had to revert to good old fashioned gestures and expletives.......how dare he call me a bad driver, I'm crap at parking but my driving is outstanding!!! He was on my side of the road and complaing he couldn't get his MPV past me, although when I shouted "You can get a ****ing bus through there, you numpty!" He promptly stalled his car and squeezed through muttering under his breath, screwing his face up as if pursing his lips as tight as possible would reduce the size of his car and get him past me a little easier.......needless to say, he got past me as I predicted and just in time for me to call him a big fanny out of my window.........Frank one, moody old MPV driver nil!!!! *chuckles*

No comments: