Friday 10 October 2008

A little background......

....for a single mum of 2 children I lead a very eventful, some would say laughable, existence. Many a time I have experienced, what can only be described as 'drama's' and thought......."you couldn't think that up if you tried!!"

From the incident involving a west highland terrier and a cyclist with a prosthetic arm through to the unwanted house guest I unwittingly bought in from the shed....I'll tell you all about that at a later date though!

I have 2 beautiful daughters of which I shall refer to quite often no doubt, they are funny, pretty, intelligent and most of all the main reason I get up every morning with a smile on my face.

I live with my girls in a 2 bed house close to town, I spend my days volunteering for a local charity, looking after other people's dogs and finding stuff to cook slowly in my new slow cooker.

I hope you enjoy the trials and tribulations of my life, I have certainly been known to raise a few laughs when re-telling my stories......I may also let you in on a few dating experiences too....it's hard enough to find a decent guy, without the added stress of finding they* wet the bed and collect royal doulton figurines!!

*Names may be replaced with Simpsons character's to protect identities.

No comments: